10am-4pm each day
Laura Anne (London) & Katy Djokic (Hampshire)
Our two day workshops are suitable for students who already have some experience of hair styling. Ideally you will already be confident tonging hair and creating a basic up-style.
This workshop includes:
• PREPPING DIFFERENT HAIR TYPES CORRECTLY
• BLOW DRYING TO CREATE VOLUME & SMOOTH HAIR
• APPLICATION OF CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
• CURLING- USING TONGS
• IN DEPTH DEMONSTRATION OF 4 POPULAR MODERN BRIDAL UP-STYLES & 2 HALF UP-STYLES
• SECURING HAIR TO LAST ALL DAY
• PINNING AND GRIPPING TECHNIQUES
• HOW TO TAKE PROFESSIONAL LOOKING PHOTOS OF YOUR FINISHED STYLES
• BUSINESS ADVICE
The workshop takes place in our tutors' studios in North London (Caladonian Road) or North Hampshire (Eversley)
Workshops are friendly, relaxed and with 2 students maximum, so you will get lots of 1-1 support and guidance.
We will provide everything you need - hair products, heated appliances, grips, pins, extensions and padding along with tea, coffee and snacks.
Our workshops start with in-depth demonstrations of up to 4 up-styles and 2 half up - half down styles, showing you different techniques and giving you useful tips.
Your tutor will be happy for you to take photos, videos and notes and to answer any questions you have throughout.
This is the practical and portfolio building session - recreating your favourite styles from the first day's demonstrations.
You will have time to test out your new found knowledge to create different hairstyles with lots of s